Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

TR Stamp collection

Article about: Ok, For your viewing pleasure. Here are a small variety from my collection. I have tons of stamps and post related stuff so I picked out some of the stuff I thought you might like from my st

?

Default Re: TR Stamp collection

Ok, For your viewing pleasure. Here are a small variety from my collection. I have tons of stamps and post related stuff so I picked out some of the stuff I thought you might like from my stamp collection. Lee

TR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TR Stamp collection
    P
    Many

?

TR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collection

Great collections Thanks for showing!

TR stamps may not be worth much but they are great to collect and some fantastic designs/images
    Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

TR stamps may not be worth much but they are great to collect and some fantastic designs/imagesI totally agree!

Quote by leej11 View Post
    TR stamps may not be worth much but they are great to collect and some fantastic designs/images

I totally agree!
    You have a great collection Lee! I like your two HJ Bugler stamps! I have the green one but not the red. If you have a duplicate please let me know

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I was trying to do the quote thing around what you said but it didnt work. Tell you what Ill do. I will post a picture of all my extra German stamps by tommorow here and you can pick out the ones you like and Ill send them to you! I have literally tons of stamps since I collected them since I was a kid and I inherited every collection in the family because I was the only one interested. VG, Lee

Quote by leej11 View Post
    I was trying to do the quote thing around what you said but it didnt work. Tell you what Ill do. I will post a picture of all my extra German stamps by tommorow here and you can pick out the ones you like and Ill send them to you! I have literally tons of stamps since I collected them since I was a kid and I inherited every collection in the family because I was the only one interested. VG, Lee
    Wow, Lee, thats fantastic! Many thanks I will probably not be back on until tomorrow morning I will see them then

Nick

?

TR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collectionTR Stamp collection

Lee

Please PM me how much for the lot

Nick

?

There was a programme here thats called Pawn Stars, its an American series about a Pawn shop, that handles everything, the other night there was an old scout master who brought in at least 5000 stamps in a plastic bag, the majority of which was Third Reich, he thought they would be worth a fair bit but he was told that they werent worth anything, $10-$15 at the most and he went away disappointed, there were some very good stamps there and some that had never been posted, i would have snapped them up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast