Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service Award

Article about: I picked up this minty 40 yr Faithful Service Award because it looked so appealing to the eye. I already had a miniature stickpin version so I thought, why not. I'm trying to stay focused on

?

Default Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service Award

I picked up this minty 40 yr Faithful Service Award because it looked so appealing to the eye. I already had a miniature stickpin version so I thought, why not. I'm trying to stay focused on my TK and Stickpin collection but these minty medals are too tempting.

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service AwardTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service Award

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service AwardTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service Award

with a few of my other medals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - 40 yr Faithful Service Award
    P
    Many

They're visually appealing awards, and still pretty affordable. Very underrated in my opinion. You've got yourself a nice one there!

Will you aim to complete the set now?

B.B.

Really nice!! And I like how that collection is presented/displayed!!!! First time I have ever seen a parade mounted Deutsche Volkspflege with swords. Also dig that Deutsches Reiterabzeichen medal. But what is that to the right of the Luftschutz medal, just above NSDAP?
    Stig

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    They're visually appealing awards, and still pretty affordable. Very underrated in my opinion. You've got yourself a nice one there!

Will you aim to complete the set now?

B.B.
    I had the opportunity to buy the 25 year medal in the same mint condition and I did not. Now I regret it after receiving this beauty. I do have a rather ugly 25 yr version that I got really cheap on ebay many years ago. Now I have to upgrade for sure.

Cheers, Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I had the opportunity to buy the 25 year medal in the same mint condition and I did not. Now I regret it after receiving this beauty. I do have a rather ugly 25 yr version that I got really cheap on ebay many years ago. Now I have to upgrade for sure.

Cheers, Al

Looks like a perfectly good one to me! Not minty, but shows character. Upgrading it shouldn't be difficult.

B.B.

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Really nice!! And I like how that collection is presented/displayed!!!! First time I have ever seen a parade mounted Deutsche Volkspflege with swords. Also dig that Deutsches Reiterabzeichen medal. But what is that to the right of the Luftschutz medal, just above NSDAP?
    Stig
    Thanks, the parade mounted Deutsche Volkspflege with swords is really nice but the ribbon has faded a bit from exposure to light. The Deutsches Reiterabzeichen medal was also a nice find at a very good price. The other item is just a WHW plastic tinnie filling up space under the ribbon bar.

Cheers, Al

?

My error I posted the wrong medal photo for the Deutsches Reiterabzeichen medal. I meant to post the badge and stickpin set not the Westwall medal.

Nice medal. As B.B. says...under rated. I have one myself. one of the nicer looking medals IMO
    D.