Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Two Years On...

Article about: Hello folks. First thing's first, I know it has not been quite that long yet. As of May this year, I will have spent two years on this forum. Since I first joined, my collection has expanded

Thank you all again! I'm glad the collection room has been so well received here. I've done my best with the space that I have, and being able to stand back and look at how far I've come makes it feel worth it.

Alex, the Luger is a BYF 42 example. Part of the Portuguese contract block, so virtually mint. Not a German-used one, but of German manufacture with all the correct markings.

Todd, the MP40 is a 'bnz 43'. Deactivated of course. From what I hear of prices for live transferable ones across the pond, I am for once glad of that!

Regards, B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Years On...
    P
    Many

Wow BB! That's a very impressive collection and display - well done. The photos and posters really add to the whole affect and help to transport you back. I love the firearms collection too! Unfortunately, they make it so hard to display rifles in NSW Australia where I live that it pretty much rules it out in collections. You have to have a permit even for deactivated or replica rifles which then have to be kept in a gun cabinet.....kinda defeats the purpose.

I'll be posting my collection thus far quite shortly.

?

Glad you are here! Great Collection BB!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

TWS
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post

Todd, the MP40 is a 'bnz 43'. Deactivated of course. From what I hear of prices for live transferable ones across the pond, I am for once glad of that!

Regards, B.B.
    I figured it was a deact. esp in England, but even here possessing a fully automatic weapon isn't simple either - despite many other countries thinking we are gun crazy and that every citizen has a few fully functioning machine guns laying around their house! They seriously think that, despite the reality that full autos are actually quite rare. I would be happy with a deact for display.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4