Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Ugly War Rooms?

Article about: Like many of you, I am literally out of space to display. To the point that every nook and cranny in my war room is filled. My collection has also spilled over to other rooms much to my wife

Some new pics of my study.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ugly War Rooms?   Ugly War Rooms?  

Ugly War Rooms?  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ugly War Rooms?
    P
    Many

A couple of my 'displays' which, as a result of limited space in the collection room, look more like the end result of a carried-away game of 'how much stuff can you fit on top of a wardrobe'. (The mummified item is my anti-gas helmet for babies'). Stuff balanced on every shelf, Riker cases and full shoeboxes everywhere, posters falling off the wall left right and centre... It's far from being the next Imperial War Museum!

Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?

Regards, B.B.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Now how could I forget his junk pile!! a very worthy contender that's for sure!!
    ....yeah, I DO have a bit of junk now that I think of it.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ugly War Rooms?   Ugly War Rooms?  

Ugly War Rooms?   Ugly War Rooms?  

Ugly War Rooms?  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

TWS
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    I would love to know if anyone fitted out an entire room.....with consistent shelving / racking / cabinets when they only had their first item.....planning for growth.....
    Probably precious few. My other hobby is cars, hot rods to be specific. In the car hobby, most enthusiasts modify the engine and create more sexy power first. Then they go about building a stronger transmission or installing a stronger clutch or rear differential... usually only after all after the increased power has broken the original components. Only a minority do a well thought out, pre-planned build that incorporates all necessary components. This probably carries over into the collecting hobby as well.

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Only a minority do a well thought out, pre-planned build that incorporates all necessary components. This probably carries over into the collecting hobby as well.
    True. It usually starts out with a helmet or an Iron Cross and then BAM! Your significant other is threatening to throw you out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    ....yeah, I DO have a bit of junk now that I think of it.....
    What a beautiful sight to behold. I think Rene has you beat as I do see a some attempt at organization....but you are a close second.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by MilitariaOne View Post
    Greetings Michael,

I too celebrate the used (dumpster dived) Ikea's cubbies. How better to view a war movie/military documentary? Night effect achieved using blue colored LED lighting strips.

Best,

Lance

Double click image to enlarge

Attachment 1204402
    Beautiful set up. You don't rank however in the ugly/messy/hoarder category way to organized

I'm really starting to see the practically of these shelves. Going to keep my eye out for more

Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?Ugly War Rooms?

Here is my room. Has also spilled out to two other rooms. Cheers Brian

Now that's my kind of war room! I honestly aspire to have a room that looks exactly like that one day. Cluttered, but beautifully presented. Could spend hours looking around in there and never get bored.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

Agree with BB. Cluttered but well organized and not an inch of space going to waste

Beautiful

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast