Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Ugly War Rooms?

Article about: Like many of you, I am literally out of space to display. To the point that every nook and cranny in my war room is filled. My collection has also spilled over to other rooms much to my wife

Quote by geelong View Post
    i have been a bit lazy with getting a bit of order with stuff as well. so i thought i would show some images as well..... do not no why some of the images are side ways.
    was meant to clean it all up, and shed the other weekend had it all planned, got some beers and all. but ended up heaving to many, and went to pub. got in trouble with the misses. so will try again..
    The problem i have found heaving every thing stacked and in disorder is that things get damaged. must get on top of it.
    re#137 --Jup this is a totally ugly lot I've had the recent privilege to see (much changed since these shots), it's outstanding and ugly! better displayed than what I could ever do! Really looks good Mark Mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ugly War Rooms?
    P
    Many

?

Nice jeep. There is a slat grill U.S.N. marked one in the back of the car repair shop up the road from me. Also a command car. His dad got rid of the 1/2 track and weasel. Rich A. in Pa
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Jeepy old days VHS snips, still have it somewhere.
    Quote Danger "My wife gave me a choice" Hey Danger ya got to get in first! me lucky as I acquired most of my crap when single

Quote by Danger View Post
    Ha ha.
    My thinking is I can always buy and sell a tank, not kids!
    You're stuck with them.
    It was my plan all along.

I will get a Tank one day, only after I've been forgiven for getting a jeep.

I recently found out that a really good family friend of my grandmother and father, who collects US, German, and Soviet militaria (he also gave me for my birthday a giant box full of US medals and whatnot, and an original 42nd Infantry uniform named, to help me start collecting) actually owns a tank! I believe it is a sherman tank from WWII. He also has a WWII Jeep. And my grandmother and step-grandfather actually collect firearms and my grandmother got an original m1 carbine from WWII for her birthday!

Just keeping it there

Barbed wire came from an Aust Cowra camp holding Japanese & Italian POW's
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-14-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: added text

That is just.... haunting

Chucky's back!

Love it Rene! And nice relic.

Still haven’t made it down to the site at Cowra but will make sure I do when I can.

Digging in Norway, digging in Stalingrad ...
    I am beginning to think that a new section of the forum is needed: Digging in some war rooms!
    I think that some forum members have the possibility to rediscover things that they don't even remember that they have.

Mo's not happy about the state of the room!

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast