Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

uniform display ideas

Article about: hello, i collect m1 helmets but have completed my first ww2 infantry uniform and need a way to display it. i dont have a manequin but like therealistic look. i wanted to knw if there is an a

Default uniform display ideas

hello, i collect m1 helmets but have completed my first ww2 infantry uniform and need a way to display it. i dont have a manequin but like therealistic look. i wanted to knw if there is an alternative to the manequin. thanks for any help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform display ideas
    P
    Many

Check Amazon.com I just bought a nice half bust stand they have all kinds of diplay pieces. timothy

Lots of ways to do it but for a low budget make, I like this thread on how to. I also have a half torso but most are too large for them..........https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...1elN3JnZUG8vCg.
    Some great ones can be found but not cheap.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

i like the do it yourself idea but i like the realistic look of the manequin. are there any other ways to build it

Do you want a full body or just half?
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

full body

What do you think i could do

You could always check your local Craigslist for one. That's what I am going to do, once I get around to it.

good evening patches ,ive made simple torso displays from old timber decking boards ,im sure adding longer boards to create the impression of legs could be achieved maybe once padded out a little ,here's my ideauniform display ideasuniform display ideas

uniform display ideas

When clothing stores close down they often liquidate display items. I picked up a few at some store closings. Child size displays often work for vintage uniforms by the way. Believe it or not, the torso display in this photo is from a clothing store boys section! It cost forty dollars. You could put a foam head display on top. NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast