Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

Another superb set of Bundeswehr displays James!! .. small update!!! id hate to see a big update then mate!! think you would crash the forum!!LOL

Ps
    is that a certain helmet net I see being put to good use!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Need your help here mate, seeing you show these lovely BW items I had to dig out a woolen from the bottom of the pile and maan it smells of moth balls! may I ask what it is? has the same shoulder water resistant stuff as the camo BGS

Quote by James C View Post
    Thanks jake you would be welcome anytime ,the kettle is always on standby i think the last time i tryed on any uniforms i went all out us gulf war period Attachment 936594
    don't do it again!!!

Steve many thanks for the kind words it means a lot and id like to add it is a pleasure and privilage and can attribute the quality, detailing and period correctness reflected in the displays as a testament to your hard work and dedication to this particular genre of post war germany ,it is also nice to hear of your ongoing involvement on the Bundeswehr forum , a wealth of knowledge we can ill afford to lose ,i wish you all the best in your new venture's
    kindest regards ,james

Quote by austromunga View Post
    Another superb set of Bundeswehr displays James!! .. small update!!! id hate to see a big update then mate!! think you would crash the forum!!LOL

Ps
    is that a certain helmet net I see being put to good use!!!!!!
    Thank you paul as the weather was so poor yesterday and the forecast for sunday not looking i decided to opt for indoor photographs ,much to the horror of my better half ,so i was pleasantly surprised to wake to a warm sunny sunday morning here in north wales so i dragged all the displays outside for better shots ,i had to re edit the posts but well worth the effort as ive always set myself high standards for attention to detail ,well as best as i can anyroad as for the net yes you have blown that theory out of the water in one fatal blow Bundesheer

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Need your help here mate, seeing you show these lovely BW items I had to dig out a woolen from the bottom of the pile and maan it smells of moth balls! may I ask what it is? has the same shoulder water resistant stuff as the camo BGS
    Very nice Rene' and thanks for showing ,well from what ive recently discovered only last week ( we are slow on the uptake here in wales ) i can confirm you have a nice 1960 dated flitzlouse tunic
    Last edited by James C; 02-22-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    don't do it again!!!
    Rene' just to annoy you im putting the choc chip on as i type ,unless you can send me your auscam field shirt /trousers and pasgt instead

Well that as you say James!! that photo opp outside makes all the difference!! and you've added yet more detail than last time!!! The Webb gear on the schneetarn!!! and the snow camo'ed MP5!!! I also like the Wehrpass in the tunic of the flitzlouse tunic pocket!!! now ...James!!!! what's with the extra badges on the last pattern panzer beret!!! didn't see that last time!!!!! HUMMMM !!! EHHH oh and if that Panzer were to fire the main armament I think the moles would get a very nasty surprise!!! HE HE!!

Thanks paul The beret i believe is 1st armoured division ,the tank barrel has been bent down showing that this gunner had hit his first target with a 120mm projectile ,the small badge shows a leopard 11 tank ,what the skull and cross bones denote im not sure but could inquire ,perhaps more a tradition what i find of interest is the pink drawstring The periscope is dated 1983 and from a BW leopard main battle tank ,it still has paint scheme remnants in the BW green and black and coincidently on friday i took some close up shots of a leopard 1 bearing the same paint scheme at RAF cosford from the upper viewing level 2 it looked more like a model tank uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

Quote by James C View Post
    Rene' just to annoy you im putting the choc chip on as i type ,unless you can send me your auscam field shirt /trousers and pasgt instead
    You're a menace James

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast