Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

CBH
    ?

Some great displays James ! I was wondering if Belgium's 1st Para Bn. used a tan beret or red , but your display answered my question . Also I remember seeing surplus Austrian Butt packs being sold as ladies purses years ago in Halifax !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Thanks for the kind words chris there doesn't seem to be many if any colour referance photographs out there on the world wide web ,just need to pick up the p37 bren mag pouches back pack and webbing straps ,ive cheated slightly on the beret by using an earlier maroon west german fallschirmjager version but dont tell anyone

CBH
    ?

Your secret is safe with me James ! I have a Belgium 3rd Para Bn. beret and badge , and was considering changing it to 1st Bn. If I can ever get my posting problems fixed , I'll post it . Keep up the great work !

Thanks chris ,the winged dagger insignia is belgian in origin ,your 3rd para beret sounds very interesting so please post up if you can ,id like to see mate , i forgot to add this canadian beret kindly gifted from Mark K uniform displays

Hello James, very nice displays and I must say you really do make a good effort in your postings
    Cheers
    Colin

Many thanks colin for the kind words and your sustained interest in my thread i go a bit ocd with attention to detail sometimes ,sad really

CBH
    ?

Here a couple shots of some Belgian items , 3rd Para Bn Beret , also 1st Para Bn beret badge (SAS Style) also side by side comparison of British Royal Marine Commando "Commando" badge and jump wings .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture uniform displays   uniform displays  

uniform displays  

Very nice indeed chris ,many thanks for taking the time to post up here

CBH
    ?

No problem James , still having posting photo issues so it takes me more time , and I have to use my phone . But for you anything .

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast