Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

Thanks for the heads up Rene' ,ill know what to avoid in future ,cheers buddy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Small update to an earlier display ,finally glad to add a HSAT to my collectionuniform displaysuniform displays

James nice addition, and as always a great and detailed work.

Thanks for sharing

?

A lovely example James one of my favorite subjects to collect I can't wait to see some better pics of your new addition ( HSAT ) better be careful mate as they are quite addictive in nature...lol...

Regards Mark

Thank you Roberto and Mark for the kind words ,it makes it all worthwhile when shared with like minded collectors uniform displays

This Camo helmet is really nice to see.

Thank you Roberto ,the field applied design pattern really was what caught my eye and i believe painted in infra red reflective paint ,the helmet is also of the same vintage as myself so 44 years old ,it was a long overdue model to add to my collection

Quote by James C View Post
    Thank you Roberto ,the field applied design pattern really was what caught my eye and i believe painted in infra red reflective paint ,the helmet is also of the same vintage as myself so 44 years old ,it was a long overdue model to add to my collection
    Indeed you have made a nice addition to your collection, helmets modified on the field are the ones I prefer, and this example in addition to telling a story is also in great condition,...... you can really say to have an appreciable coetaneous.

Cheers

Well James, I have just gone through this thread and very nice it is too!!! I also like your pond and rabbit!! I thought that I had a collection of uniforms and was getting to be a hoarder but now I can tell the wife that I am only an ammature and if she wants to see a real hoarder, look at this thread!!!! On a serious note, my complements on an excellent thread and collection

Regards and happy hunting Michael R

Many thanks for looking over my collection and for the kind words Michael our paths don't cross as often as they should but it's always a pleasure when they do
    Regards ,James

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast