Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Up dates on the "War Room"

Article about: Yeah I know what you mean!! I didnt really look into the price of the Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, I just thought it looked nice..lol. Im looking at buying the General Assault badge next..So I

?

Default Up dates on the "War Room"

Hello Gentlemen, Ive had a few items come through the post!. This is my room coming on at home the new items are EK1 WW1 "real",Infantry assault badge "fake" but looks bloody good . & the P38 pistol & M16A1 which I posted snaps of these 2 items on the firearms site!!.Next a real General Assault badge... Thanks for looking. Terry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Up dates on the "War Room"   Up dates on the "War Room"  

Up dates on the "War Room"   Up dates on the "War Room"  

Up dates on the "War Room"   Up dates on the "War Room"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Up dates on the "War Room"
    P
    Many

Default Re: Up dates on the "War Room"

Looking good Terry Is that an SLR rifle from the 80's standing next to the cabinet ?

I didnt know you had a cased DKiG !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Looking great.!

Hey Terry,
    Glad to see that EK II again.
    Your collection is comming-up good.
    Maybe I can help you out with the original ASA or a ISA.
    Cheers,
    Steven

?

Thanks guys, Nick Sorry to say the German cross in gold is a fake BOO HOO. I couldnt afford a real 1!! well I could but the missus wont let me lol.. but it looks pretty good i thinks??.& I havent a SLR yet!! working on it & the Missus lol. I have a M16A1 leaning against the glass cabinet!!. you might have seen a G3 Hk somewhere in there I have 1 of thoses to!!..What happened to Stick grenade did you pull the pin on that 1?? lol couldnt help myself sorry....
    Trondk thanks for the nice reply.
    Steven Ill PM you now about the badges.. Ill be in the poo if Aly "the Missus" finds out!!!!!!!!!!!lol.

?

Is the mr. Colt real? Love those things

?

Hi Vic it is real, well de-act you know what it is like in this country!! lol. I think it WW1 dated I need to study it when I home. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    What happened to Stick grenade did you pull the pin on that 1?? lol couldnt help myself sorry....

Congrats Terry!
    Your collection is coming along nicely.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Cheers Ralph we are getting there.. slowly does it!! lol..Cheers Terry

Just a suggestion Terry, stop buying "fakes" of the less expensive items,(IAB), and save a little more and you will be able to purchase the "real" thing. I understand having some "filler" items but, there is just no comparison.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast