Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

US "Operation Desert Storm" display.

Article about: Hello, You have a great handle on the uniform and insignia. The uniform was in service for quite some time because of operations in that theater. A bush hat or patrol cap would be nice. Thes

i truly agree with that too paul ,a great bunch of lads ,including your good self ,cheers james
    Last edited by James C; 01-24-2014 at 07:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement US "Operation Desert Storm" display.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by James C View Post
    a very small addition ,a gulf war period us stars and stripes patch ,much appreciated opex Attachment 610159

Look's great James, glad to help out in any way I can

?

Nice job! Brings back some memories. Let me know if you still need a bandage for the ifak.

i found a jacket like in the first photo at a thrift store way up here cost me 6 dollars

Quote by AzDoug View Post
    Nice job! Brings back some memories. Let me know if you still need a bandage for the ifak.
    many thanks doug for the nice compliment on the display and also for the offer of the ifak bandage ,your most kind, ive got it covered though as i believe fred green from your side of the pond has got one for me when he visits the uk ,thanks again james

Fred Green
    ?

James,

I have one packed in the bag for you!!

Fred

many thanks fred ,let me know what i owe you for your troubles ,not long now till your uk visit ,it will soon be here mate

?

Quote by James C View Post
    many thanks doug for the nice compliment on the display and also for the offer of the ifak bandage ,your most kind, ive got it covered though as i believe fred green from your side of the pond has got one for me when he visits the uk ,thanks again james
    You're welcome.

a small update ,a package arrived today full of us gulf war items ,im truly gratefull to fred green for these ,so thank you very much fred your are real nice guy i also need to thank jerry b for his part in making the delivery possible too ,so thank you very much jerry ,very kind of you both these have helped my display a treat as i just couldnt source these items over here in the uk firstly the first aid pack etc (still sealed )a selection of cloth insignias ,a huge selection of guide books and this really nice and unusual choc chip finished bible of which im really fond of ,a correct us issue angled torch to replace my nato copy the sticker makes it quite unusual and nothing that ive seen before also i was amazed to find in the package a 1986 dated terry manufacturing co day shirt ,a bonus is the wearers insignia in desert tan ,and the final amazing piece and nothing ive ever seen before is this desert shield commerative handkerchief it truly is superb as ive incorporated it into the display ,here's the items and some detailed shots of the them fitted here and there on the displayUS "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.US "Operation Desert Storm" display.

Nice one! Fred told me he was sending you some kit. He is great guy!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast