Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

US "Operation Desert Storm" display.

Article about: Hello, You have a great handle on the uniform and insignia. The uniform was in service for quite some time because of operations in that theater. A bush hat or patrol cap would be nice. Thes

thanks ade ,i would of liked to have met up with fred too at RAF hendon it looked like you all had a great time

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement US "Operation Desert Storm" display.
    P
    Many

?

Some excellent stuff here James.. like you the sort of stuff you just can't buy over here unless you happen to fall over it somewhere... & thats what I like about this place.. You have fellow collectors who go out there way to help out.. So well done Fred & Jerry..two thumbs up.. Cheers Terry.

i couldnt agree more terry you have summed up the attitude of the forum members a treat ,i cant fault any of them its a nice place to be ,as you say this kind of kit just cant be found on our side of the pond and ive looked hard ,the handkerchief has to be my favorite ,i think its quite unique ,thanks for dropping by ,james

Fred Green
    ?

Hey James,

Glad you liked the kit! Had a great time meeting everybody and a super fun time at the museum, not to mention the great lunch at the pub.

Fred

hello, just found this thread, as a former us army soldier who was in service during that time period (didn't go to the sandbox) i have to say your display is quite realistic, your alice is def. a medium pack. i was lucky enough to grab up a bunch of the choc. chips just after DS/S for next to nothing in the surplus stores around ft. sill.

Very cool collection. Brings back memories. Hard to beleive it was so long ago. I was in basic training during Desert Storm. Man time sure flies by... Keep up the good work!

many thanks again fred ,the kit was superb also nice to hear your enjoying your uk visit ,thanks for the comments wharfrat57 and gunner john always great to hear your stories from that time period oh and thanks for the confirmation on the medium pack size

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8