Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Various uniform display

Article about: Looks great!

Default Re: Various uniform display

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Oh The Wife WAS MOST Horrified when she saw the volume of material, still --I'm calming her down!

René
    I was just about to ask !!!!
    When I started again collecting nearly two years ago; I agreed with my wife it would only be to fill a small cabinet display of 50 by 50 by 200 cm .....
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various uniform display
    P
    Many

A Very nice display !

Congratulation
    Sebastien.

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I was just about to ask !!!!
    When I started again collecting nearly two years ago; I agreed with my wife it would only be to fill a small cabinet display of 50 by 50 by 200 cm .....
    I've recently started collecting again, despite having a life long interest in just about all things military and my wife baulked at the thought of me collecting the "big stuff", (uniforms, webbing, helmets etc), so we came to an agreement that I can collect what I want PROVIDING it stays in my study for display/storage etc. Looks like I'm concentrating on badges, medals and such like again!
    At least she let me put the display of badges and flashes that my son got for me when he was in Iraq in 2007, and which I framed, on display in the hallway. (My boy is currently in Afghan' with 1RHA and has said that he will see what he can get for me while he's there so that I can do the same again!)

I really must get some photos posted of some of the bits that I have!

Happy hunting guys

PS: After all that diatribe, I forgot to say how much I liked the mannequin displays, pity they cant all be left on display like that and you have to "ring the changes" Rene

Quote by jimpy View Post
    I've recently started collecting again, despite having a life long interest in just about all things military and my wife baulked at the thought of me collecting the "big stuff", (uniforms, webbing, helmets etc), so we came to an agreement that I can collect what I want PROVIDING it stays in my study for display/storage etc. Looks like I'm concentrating on badges, medals and such like again!
    At least she let me put the display of badges and flashes that my son got for me when he was in Iraq in 2007, and which I framed, on display in the hallway. (My boy is currently in Afghan' with 1RHA and has said that he will see what he can get for me while he's there so that I can do the same again!)

I really must get some photos posted of some of the bits that I have!

Happy hunting guys

PS: After all that diatribe, I forgot to say how much I liked the mannequin displays, pity they cant all be left on display like that and you have to "ring the changes" Rene
    Jimpy
    I wish your Son The Best Of Luck over there - Thank Him for his service from me, as I have the greatest respect for them.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your collection and your Son's bring backs

Best Regards

René
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-21-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: addition to text

?

Thanks Rene

I will pass on your wishes to him the next time we talk and I will get the camera out and get the photos done and posted on here.

Regards etc

Ian

?

great ole jackets, neat stuff!

Nice...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

G'day All

Does anybody notice the (what I've been told) rare B14 OR jacket there? Love to see another example
    Thanks for all of your replies
    Best Regards

René

Stormtrooper
    ?

Great Stuff Rene', Oh, I love the Hendrix Poster...man I played that album do Death! Stormtrooper

Here's my new addition I post last weekend- now dressed up

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...eatcoat-20537/
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-12-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added text/grammer

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast