Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

Article about: Hello Gents Just a quick thread of my Kriegs Zimmer for 2013..The photos are a little mished mashed...But I have tried to show you some of the best angles of the War Room as it grows!!!..Enj

?

Default War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

Hello Gents

Just a quick thread of my Kriegs Zimmer for 2013..The photos are a little mished mashed...But I have tried to show you some of the best angles of the War Room as it grows!!!..Enjoy & CheersTerry. War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!
    P
    Many

Love the geezer stood by the window!...

Looks really good Terry, love the tiger. and all the rest.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Nice collection and arranged beautifully. timothy

Outstanding!

I am so envious of you guys with war rooms !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Love the MGs, well done

Cheers
    Nuno

?

Thanks guys for the comments..The chap by the window Paul is Cecil & he is massive.. about 7ft tall..lol...The Tiger, Jerry is a remote control 1 & I recommend anybody should have 1 excellent laugh..I took mine out walking with the Mutts up the lane & got funny looks..You would think nobody has seen a mini Tiger driving up the lane before in the rain...lol..& Tim thanks for the comment I do try for the WOW factor but nobody is interested lol.. Cheers Terry.

Thanks guys.. Nick you have a bloody massive hotel...kick one of your long term customers out like the Major on Fawlty Towers?? & you could have a War room..

Great collection! Well done!

I notice the SAS ale is empty!...

?

Drank in the Artist's Rifles shooting club Bisley!!! just one of many lol.. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast