Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

Article about: Hello Gents Just a quick thread of my Kriegs Zimmer for 2013..The photos are a little mished mashed...But I have tried to show you some of the best angles of the War Room as it grows!!!..Enj

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks guys for the comments..The chap by the window Paul is Cecil & he is massive.. about 7ft tall..lol...The Tiger, Jerry is a remote control 1 & I recommend anybody should have 1 excellent laugh..I took mine out walking with the Mutts up the lane & got funny looks..You would think nobody has seen a mini Tiger driving up the lane before in the rain...lol..& Tim thanks for the comment I do try for the WOW factor but nobody is interested lol.. Cheers Terry.

Thanks guys.. Nick you have a bloody massive hotel...kick one of your long term customers out like the Major on Fawlty Towers?? & you could have a War room..
    Tempting !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!
    P
    Many

Hahahahaaaa Cecil!...

And there's me thinking you only collected medalsfantastic war room Terry,like Nick said would luv one of me own,away from the saucepanlids...........keep up the good work your doing a grand job indeed........

Hi Terry,
    well done on your room mate it,s looking good, and as for Cecil in his noddy suit, N.B.C kit lol, he looks great, spent some time in those myself lol. and you knicked my tank to, great arnt they.
    Regards Dave.

terry the war room is superb ,so many nicely displayed items to view ,also great to see the tag has settled in amongst those awards ,well done mate

Very nicely done!

nice room.

?

Very nice man cave.

You need to hang those SMGs and rifles on the wall though - they deserve it.

Terry, its great to have a "War room" ! Yours is FAB ! Hey where's the 57er's !
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I like the Ale jug!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast