Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

Article about: Hello Gents Just a quick thread of my Kriegs Zimmer for 2013..The photos are a little mished mashed...But I have tried to show you some of the best angles of the War Room as it grows!!!..Enj

?

Nice room buddy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!
    P
    Many

Very nice Terry!
    Did the missus do that for you while you were away?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I like it all BTW not just the Ale!

?

Here you go Steve my 57 shelf...not as good as your's but I do get distracted a lot by other shiney objects.. lol.. CheersTerry. War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!War Room for 2013.....Have a look !!

?

Thanks guys for all the postive replies.. really means a lot when fellow collectors say nice things...I don't know anybody who lives near me who would like to look in the War Room..so posting it on here is the next best thing....lol..

Dave those remote controlled tanks are excellent fun like being a kid again...driving your own tank.lol.. & as for the NBC kit.. most of that was mine when I was in the Army too.. so Cecil is a big me!!! lol..

Thanks James too the Tinnie has been sat there for months & the Dog Tag now sits under the NAZI party badge.. " need another photo" lol..So thanks for those items very nice of you.

Ralph the Missus does take some photos whilst I'm away but she doesn't polish in the War Room in fear of breaking something...lol So thats my job when I get home..which I quite like..! grab a brew "coffee" & get polishing...can't beat it.... Cheers Terry.

?

Cheers Doug....the Ale wasn't too bad either..lol..I think the beer was made in Princetown high up on Dartmoor "Devon"...which is famous for it's Prison..A very bleak place..I have a long way to go to catch up with you..but I'm trying lol.. Thanks for the remarks.. Cheers Terry.

?

Very diverse and interesting ( not too mention expensive) collection there Terry, very impressive, I can only dream of having a designated room to display all my kit and collectables

very Impressive Terry.. I like the way you have them set up. Love those MG's.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Beautiful war room sir, such a room can defiantly make or break a collection.
    Question; is that SS uniform authentic? If so, I'd take it off that hanger and get another mannequin!! Again, you have a wonderful room, congratulations.

?

Great collection! I love the display of your DKs! One day perhaps I will have such a dedicated room!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast