Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Article about: Lovely reading! You guys take the collecting and displaying to a new level. I joy to read. Thanks Laplander

Default Re: War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Rear wall area...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War Room Makeover; Then and Now  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room Makeover; Then and Now
    P
    Many

Looking good Steven
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Looking good Steven
    Thanks Greg! I learned a lot of what NOT to do by comparing my old display photos to what I am doing now. I am trying to have less clutter and I have many small Imperial items (non-aviation) that I am going to sell. The end result will be less quantity and more quality.

I am hoping to acquire an overseas Enlisted Aviation tunic next as I now have room for mannequin displays along the floor area. I am shying away from large trunk groupings at the moment until I can convince the wife to give up some space in our bedroom...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Have any changes occurred in this beautiful room.

Steve you have a real talent for creating the right collecting atmosphere,,Im sure you will be quite satisfied when its finished. I like the corner blocks,, which gives it that Victorian study look to it. Low lighting brings out a museum like realism. Great Job!! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Steve,

You know I kinda laughed about this when I saw your post. I know you only have one poster, but I too have a bunch of Titanic stuff in my War Room too. I have been studying the Titanic since I was in third grade lol. It was great too see this.

Ray

Looks outstanding.
    Great work.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7