Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Article about: Lovely reading! You guys take the collecting and displaying to a new level. I joy to read. Thanks Laplander

Default re: War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Thank you very much guys, I am glad you enjoyed it. When I am done remodeling, the room will be painted either a deep cream beige (very deep tan) or a color called Shadow Slate (toned down version of Slate Green). I detest white walls in a house...

Shortly, i will begin patching up the cracks in the walls resulting from foundation leveling - then the paint...then hardwood floors...then reorganizing the displays...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room Makeover; Then and Now
    P
    Many

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Thanks for the photos Steve , now that is a man's study , no girls allowed !!!
    Sorry Paul i did read the thread and i virtually enter the study and i enjoy it so much that i will break the law again of no girls allowed and wait for more pics when Steven will post them lollllllllllll!

Steven i would be dreaming just walking in there for and hour great study so many pieces of history very well done !

Frenchy

Quote by frenchy View Post
    Sorry Paul i did read the thread and i virtually enter the study and i enjoy it so much that i will break the law again of no girls allowed and wait for more pics when Steven will post them lollllllllllll!

Steven i would be dreaming just walking in there for and hour great study so many pieces of history very well done !

Frenchy
    I guess I can make an exception to the rule for you...that way you will be "legal".
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Looks fantastic! I wish my wife would give me that much room. You're one lucky guy.

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Looks fantastic! I wish my wife would give me that much room. You're one lucky guy.
    I have been very blessed. I not only have a room all to my own as I have always wanted, but it is in a 100+ year old home which I have always wanted as well...the best of both worlds.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Very nice room. I would feel perfectly comfortable kicking back and having a cold one there.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Very nice room. I would feel perfectly comfortable kicking back and having a cold one there.
    Thanks Greg, believe me...I have...many a time.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Awesome room Steve , some realy specal items there , looking forward to some pics after the remodel , cheers Raymond

?

Very nice display and collection, congratulations!

Well, the destruction err uhh...renovation has officially begun. Here are some shots after nearing completion of taping and floating the walls. This room had a lot of cracks from foundation re leveling - not any more.

Next step, painting!

Through the doorway, and away we go...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War Room Makeover; Then and Now   War Room Makeover; Then and Now  

War Room Makeover; Then and Now  

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast