Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

War rooms/man caves

Article about: Ok, here`s my room Cheers. Nuno

Default Re: War rooms/man caves

Ok, here`s my room
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War rooms/man caves   War rooms/man caves  

War rooms/man caves  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War rooms/man caves
    P
    Many

If I hung a Nazi flag in our house my wife would burn it.

Could we please continue this thread as I now have a room to work with ... two, should I ever again get lucky enough to collect the amount of stuff that requires that much area.

Just wondring if anyone has built a TR era room and then filled it with collectible items. I'd like to walk in and get the feel of the time, a step back in time if you will. Metals and other items can then be stored in cubbards /drawers and simply opened for viewing with other larger items set about the room.
    I'm imagining a small table with perhapes a period newspaper and a few magazines, dated calander and family picuters (I have many of my family) on the wall.

All suggestions and pictures of themed war rooms will be greatly appreciated.

Rudy

Any old photos for reference would be appreciated
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

I have a man "under bed, in a box & in the loft" type area.... Once the loft is boarded out though, i have a brilliant Eagles Nest

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Could we please continue this thread as I now have a room to work with ... two, should I ever again get lucky enough to collect the amount of stuff that requires that much area.

Just wondring if anyone has built a TR era room and then filled it with collectible items. I'd like to walk in and get the feel of the time, a step back in time if you will. Metals and other items can then be stored in cubbards /drawers and simply opened for viewing with other larger items set about the room.
    I'm imagining a small table with perhapes a period newspaper and a few magazines, dated calander and family picuters (I have many of my family) on the wall.

All suggestions and pictures of themed war rooms will be greatly appreciated.

Rudy

Any old photos for reference would be appreciated
    Welcome back Rudy! My war room is a bit of a disappointment but I will get pictures up by tonight.

Quote by operaman View Post
    If I hung a Nazi flag in our house my wife would burn it.
    May be time to up her life insurance policy should something like that occure ... you did'nt hear that from me. Nope

Quote by bikerboyzx6r View Post
    I have a man "under bed, in a box & in the loft" type area.... Once the loft is boarded out though, i have a brilliant Eagles Nest
    I understand perfectly. Medals in a $7.50 jewelry box from a 2nd hand store, plastic divider boxed from hardware store, zipplok baggies and numerous boxes and books in with cook books ... It ain't right I tell ya.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Welcome back Rudy! My war room is a bit of a disappointment but I will get pictures up by tonight.
    Only disappointment is paying top dollar for a fake. I'll look foreword to them.

Thanks,
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Hi
    Here,s a few bits in my war room , i think iv run out of room now.
    dave,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War rooms/man caves   War rooms/man caves  

War rooms/man caves   War rooms/man caves  

I've got a collection of 'Man Stacker Boxes'. I rotate things out from time to time into the living room, but at least it gives me the opportunity to 'control the visual flow of militaria' to my wife.

War rooms/man cavesI need a bigger one (room that is !)....I have filled it up, much to my wives horror...I am now waiting for my son to move out, so I can have his room...its twice as big as the one I have now !
    Prost ! Steve.

War rooms/man caves   War rooms/man caves  

Wow! That is impressive!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast