Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

warsaw pact ,headgear display

Article about: good morning all ,as ive fitted a dedicated shelf for my post war soviet block lids i thought id share the results i have in view from left to right ,a 1991 dated czechoslovakian tanker helm

Default warsaw pact ,headgear display

good morning all ,as ive fitted a dedicated shelf for my post war soviet block lids i thought id share the results i have in view from left to right ,a 1991 dated czechoslovakian tanker helmet , a 48 dated Ssh 40 ,next are three polish wz 50's ranging in date from as early as 1953 to 1960 a Ssh 60 and Ssh 68 and to finish with another tanker helmet of soviet manufacture from 1972 please ignore what helmets are on view below around the peripherals ,enjoy james warsaw pact ,headgear display
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement warsaw pact ,headgear display
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: warsaw pact ,headgear display

Looking good James! Keep up the good work!

Nice display again James,Luv the LMZ 48 SSH40,bet your postie really cant wait to see whats in the goodie bag that morning for you.............Jake.

thanks sean and jake ,i too like the ssh40 it has to be one of my favorite complete helmets with lots of paint wear revealing different shades of green underneath ,also what strikes me is the difference in colouration between the wz 50's its quite noticeable ,i also realise ive dropped a clanger with my request to ignore the helmets you see around the display of course i should mention on the shelf above is my east german collection and directly below on the lower shelf is my czech vz 53 complete with strichtarn cover also along the shelf is a bulgarian m51 fitted with the bulgarian version of Splittermuster pattern cover also the two yugo helmets i show can be dismissed as i believe yugoslavia was aligned with the soviet union for 3 years post ww2 ,thanks again for looking james
    Regards James

That's a neat collection of helmets. Thanks for showing.

many thanks frank
    Regards James