Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Webleys and Sam Browne?

Article about: Hello all, I've just added a MkVI to the Webleys in my collection. I have two Sam Browne rigs and would like to display one of them with one of the Webleys but don't know where the holster i

Default Webleys and Sam Browne?

Hello all,
    I've just added a MkVI to the Webleys in my collection. I have two Sam Browne rigs and would like to display one of them with one of the Webleys but don't know where the holster is supposed to sit. I know that Sam Browne designed the rig after losing an arm and wanted to support his sword somehow and that the rig was used during WW1 and 2 also that it's still sometimes used today. Can any of you army chaps explain what I'm doing wrong?
    The pic's show the holster and ammo pouch. The holster seems to hang at an awkward angle whichever way I try to fit it. Was it meant to be held by a different cross belt?
    This has been puzzling me for a while now so any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    Cheers,
    navyman.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Webleys and Sam Browne?   Webleys and Sam Browne?  

Webleys and Sam Browne?   Webleys and Sam Browne?  

Webleys and Sam Browne?   Webleys and Sam Browne?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Webleys and Sam Browne?
    P
    Many

?

Nice leather gear and pistols.