Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you guys think?

Article about: Hello, that looks like a very nice collection and its not that small. Our type's can never get enough though! Is there anything you can tell about the Auschwitz medal? Im not familiar with t

Default What do you guys think?

Hi all , Just wanting to share/show a small collection i have so far.

Have a few Caps Not shown,

What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What do you guys think?   What do you guys think?  

What do you guys think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What do you guys think?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What do you guys think?

You got an auschwitz medal....I have one of those two, and what kinda rising suns do you have? You Also got an Aussie infantry combat badge. I have an army combat badge I got for going to Iraq, though I do have an ICB, but not mine, jest one I picked up

Quote by qotd View Post
    You got an auschwitz medal....I have one of those two, and what kinda rising suns do you have? You Also got an Aussie infantry combat badge. I have an army combat badge I got for going to Iraq, though I do have an ICB, but not mine, jest one I picked up
    The RS badges are a current one and a commonwealth type. the ICB is from Vietnam 69.

looking to get a German helmet next

Very nice collection, what is the deal about the framed Iron crosses? Is there a story behind them?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

I got two WW1 RS and a few current ones. A helmet is always a nice thing to have! I think I have 16 all up, 6 or 7 German combat shell, coupla luftschutz, WW1 Aussie, WW2 Aussie, 2 east German, WW1german and my own kevlar from east Timor 99

its a copy knights cross and a copy 1870 cross with a Engraved brass plate, i just thought it would be better than sitting in the draw. looks good, might hang it in the loo.......

Nice work, sounds like a great collection

?

Where di you pick up you auschwitz cross from? Is it a soviet era one or a post soviet one, as the initials for the govt at the time are different on the back depending on when it was issued

Quote by qotd View Post
    Where di you pick up you auschwitz cross from? Is it a soviet era one or a post soviet one, as the initials for the govt at the time are different on the back depending on when it was issued
    i got it direct from Poland a while back. its got PRL on the back. its in mint order with papers

Just Got hold of some Mint United states Nazi party news letters from 1968, not sure what value they have or what i will do with them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast