Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What was under the Tree?

Article about: Pleasantly surprised. Two nice books and a knife sharpening set as well as a new display tray/case. What did Santa (not yourself ) surprise you with???

It would be great if your wife gave a conference to our wives about how nice it is to give militaria objects to husbands!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What was under the Tree?
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    It always amazes me how smart Santa is.

It is something to read and a challenge! I have not made a model for more than 35 years.

Attachment 1266108
    Quite a challenge. Like most of us I built a lot of models as a kid and then stoped (other interests spoke higher…)
    In my late thirties I began building kits (militar and movie) again and never stoped since. I'm now 52 and must always have a kit to do. The more I do it the more I want to. Great time building these models.
    Get your hands on that tank and shows us your progress

I plan to do so, JMM. I will have to go very slowly because at 54 YO neither my hands nor my eyes are those of that kid of 15 or 17 years who enjoyed his models so much. I took advantage of Christmas Day to retrieve my box of brushes and paints (which were all dry and solidified like rocks) at my father's house.
    It is curious, but it is true that with thirty-something years I painted for several years tin and resine soldiers that I think were pretty good (I have a collection of about 800, I do not know if this forum is suitable to display them, although some I showed them in your thread about "Falange Items" by giving some explanations about General Franco's Moorish Guard.
    In short, I have ordered the necessary paintings and throughout the spring I will begin to assemble and paint it.
    By the way I'm going to upload a photo of a diorama from which I painted the figures and made the decoration.

What was under the Tree?

What was under the Tree?

The expert eyes will recognize the historical moment.
    Best regards

?

Very cool dioramas!

Man i miss modelling. I stopped about a 2 years ago to spend more on Militaria. But now i am itching to make a model. I might pick up a wirbelwind or something.

Cheer up Jb4046. It's the right time: you're young, there's no work or important worries, really. Good view and firm hands. Go ahead, friend!

It is curious, but it is true that with thirty-something years I painted for several years tin and resine soldiers that I think were pretty good (I have a collection of about 800, I do not know if this forum is suitable to display them, although some I showed them in your thread about "Falange Items" by giving some explanations about General Franco's Moorish Guard.

Best regards
    You can post them in the Historical Figurines and Scale Models section here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...-scale-models/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

My hats off to all you guys whose Santa is so in tune with your passion for militaria!

This was my Christmas haul nearly 20 years ago!

What was under the Tree?
    All the best,
    David

JMM
    ?

I plan to do so, JMM. I will have to go very slowly because at 54 YO neither my hands nor my eyes are those of that kid of 15 or 17 years who enjoyed his models so much. I took advantage of Christmas Day to retrieve my box of brushes and paints (which were all dry and solidified like rocks) at my father's house.
    In short, I have ordered the necessary paintings and throughout the spring I will begin to assemble and paint it.
    By the way I'm going to upload a photo of a diorama from which I painted the figures and made the decoration.

The expert eyes will recognize the historical moment.
    Best regards
    Glad your going for it. I do enjoy very much doing these kits and when there's a diorama to it even better. Your diorama (Rorke's Drift, I believe) is realy cool. Pls do post your figurines at the scale models thread.

JMM
    ?

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Very cool dioramas!

Man i miss modelling. I stopped about a 2 years ago to spend more on Militaria. But now i am itching to make a model. I might pick up a wirbelwind or something.
    Go for it. Do it while you still have the time to conciliate both!

I've helped Santa Klaus...he was confused about what to put under the tree...so i've suggested him something
    What was under the Tree?What was under the Tree?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3