Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets

Article about: Hello, I 'd like to share with you my WW2 British Red Cross Women tunic. Upon closer inspection i found few items in Tunic external pocket and button located inside the tunic. Full list:Two

Default WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets

Hello,
    I 'd like to share with you my WW2 British Red Cross Women tunic. Upon closer inspection i found few items in Tunic external pocket and button located inside the tunic.
    Full list:Two patches London District, two tickets; Westminster Theatre(been on a date?)unfortunately without date and piece of paper(inside the tunic): Royal Masonic Hospital..
    I was able to find number 54145(service number?)and initials TH, I don't know if is there any chance to find lady name? Also found strange button inside the tunic. Please find attached photos. Thank you

Regards
    Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets   WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets  

WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets   WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets
    P
    Many

More photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets   WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets  

WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets   WW2 British Red Cross tunic and treasures in pockets  

?

Don't see those very often.

A good group and interesting with the extra's in the pockets. A shame the ticket stubs only have the day & month but not the year. The London district patches are the WWII type with the cut off corners.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.