MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 German badges

Article about: Unfortunately, SS cross is fake... Originals have far better details (sharp letters, smooth and uniform width of rim ...), no pitting (sign of sloppy casting in a mold - originals were stamp

?

Default Re: WW2 German badges

Unfortunately, SS cross is fake... Originals have far better details (sharp letters, smooth and uniform width of rim ...), no pitting (sign of sloppy casting in a mold - originals were stamped).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German badges
    P
    Many

Quote by JAWS10 View Post
    Guys......

thanks very much for you answers, my grandfather was in WW2 from beginning and he left behind him a box with 10 different german badges so I cant be 100 % sure but 99 % I am sure he couldnt took anything after the war because in our country ( yugoslavia now serbia ) it was forbiden to have anything connecting with germany and if I can remember when he talk about war he took all that from german prisoners......so the first one which I couldnt find anywhere on net what it means, is from the WW2.......
    Hi Alex

have you pics of the other items?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by JAWS10 View Post
    Ok guys I am putting other side of this SS medal........
    As I have already mentioned regarding other TR and other badges, examine the surface of the metal - ``sand cast`` replicas - easy to make but the surface shows traces of sand casting, not ``stamping`` or metal casting. The edges are not well executed, also the consequence of ``sand casting``.
    Ivan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2