Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

Kirk im speechless ,but i can still type even though its hard to say in words how wunderbar your war room and collection is ,the cabinets give balance to the room and how tastefully you have displayed them too ,the mannequin brings a human element into the displays and is such a worthy addition and is testament to your passion ,i agree with your wifey ,time to take stock and appreciate all your hard graft ,well done mate and thanks for sharing ,a huge thumbs up cheers james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

Fantastic collection and well displayed! You have plenty to look at and admire while you sit back and enjoy time. Congratulations on the new room!

?

Quote by James C View Post
    Kirk im speechless ,but i can still type even though its hard to say in words how wunderbar your war room and collection is ,the cabinets give balance to the room and how tastefully you have displayed them too ,the mannequin brings a human element into the displays and is such a worthy addition and is testament to your passion ,i agree with your wifey ,time to take stock and appreciate all your hard graft ,well done mate and thanks for sharing ,a huge thumbs up cheers james
    Thanks James! Appreciate the kind and gracious comments. I owe much success to my Opa and to friends on the forum for the passion each year to collect. It is just preserving history and something to love for sure.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Simply stunning, The ACME of displays Cheers Paul

1st class.

?

Looks great !

MAP
    ?

Kirk,

It's a start...

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Ha, ha, ha....

Just kidding. It's awesome... will need some time to just take it all in....

Excellent job

M

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Us TR collectors have "Special" wives "God Bless Em''"... G
    oh..so true.

Kirk, I am looking forward to visiting my kids in St. Paul sometime and possibly seeing this amazing display first hand. It is truly spectacular. Certainly would like to meet the wonderful lady who supports you in all of this. Proverbs 31:10 "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." You have been blessed to find a noble wife.

William

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast