Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

It's incredible, I've never seen anything like it. Badass rifle stand btw, me like! Collecting since 15, wow... and there's a lot of guys your age who don't have much to show for their money. I admire the dedication, I've come and gone with my collecting, at one point sold all of it to buy a '56 Panhead I wanted to restore. But no regrets, it's only stuff. My only regret is how easy stuff was to acquire back then, that's changed... But then again because of the net it's almost too easy, but talk about wading through a sea of garbage to find the last few remaining gems...

I hope yr place is as safe as Ft Knox! Actually, make that safer, I don't think there's actually anything left to guard inside Ft Knox?

;-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

?

Ya seen how he "Guts a Buck"... ??? Mess with him and you'll wish he spared you the "Same Kindness " Hahahaha
    All kidding aside.."Perhaps" ??
    Kirk great display and I hope one day I might catch up to your style of collecting as far as presentation.. Great job G man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

You Guy's got that right. You NEVER want to F^(k with a Devil Dog. They don't just bite, they devour and regurgitate just to eat it again. It's how we were taught to entertain ourselves during the times of boredom
    And yes there is more drool on my keyboard. Beautiful job Bro!
    Love the second song. Like mentioned It's my favorite and so does my daughter ERIKA
    Semper Fi
    Phil

What else can be said that hasn't been already? Phenomenal room and the displays are very complimentary.

?

Larboard,

It is insured, temp controlled, security is alarmed, neighbor is a cop, I work from home and this room is my office...so I am with Militaria 25/8 so each morning I get to work in my man history cave. Unless duty calls and the wife needs to pry me away. The little wifey carries and Walther the puppy is a good lover of Militaria and keeps an eye on place. I am humbled by comments. I owe a lot to my Opa and many collectors on here for inspiration and love of the game. Someday much if not all will be most likely offered for sale on here when I am ready to go so many other soldiers can enjoy it.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    will be most likely offered for sale on here when I am ready to go
    I would have" liked" that post except that last line! That Better be a long time coming MOFO.

Semper Fi Bro
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    You Guy's got that right. You NEVER want to F^(k with a Devil Dog. They don't just bite, they devour and regurgitate just to eat it again. It's how we were taught to entertain ourselves during the times of boredom
    And yes there is more drool on my keyboard. Beautiful job Bro!
    Love the second song. Like mentioned It's my favorite and so does my daughter ERIKA
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Philly,

I remember Oma singing Songs as a kid and then to my kids. Erika was a favorite she told me of her father. I think about your kiddo when I hear it.

You're lucky, and probably deserve it. Working from home rocks! I don't like leaving my stuff, I'm attached... like we all are.

?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    You're lucky, and probably deserve it. Working from home rocks! I don't like leaving my stuff, I'm attached... like we all are.
    Learned a lesson with Walther the Weimaraner about 2 months ago. Had a nice K98 bayonet frog out on counter. Great brown LBA marked 1939 leather. He is about 135 lbs and long. I got busy with a call and forgot. Later I could not find him and did not remember leaving frog on counter. He had decided it was a good chew toy. Pretty dumb on my part. My new name is Richard Cranium (Dick Head)!!! Could not even blame him. It was so nice I might have chewed on it at some point. Dog makes up for it in the field. If there is a Pheasant in a 2 mile radius he is gonna find it.

Damn, 135lb Weimeraner? I've got a soft spot for those... pretty dog. Yeah, they will do the craziest $hit as soon as you have your back turned! Bummer on the frog, I know how hard good ones are to find. Wish I had him here tho, he could bring me a turkey while I'm sitting in the house ;-) Turkeys are drivin me nuts, they're all over the place until you want to get one, then good luck. They're so damn big right now, you can see why they ended up on the plate @ Thxgiving. On the 26th this year, still got a little time ;-)

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast