Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

Thank you Rossi for posting your amazing collection of photographs and documents. I'm sure it took a lot of effort and expense just to find all these items and then to photograph and or scan everything to add to the Forum is just outstanding! You are to be commended for these postings! Bob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    Thank you Rossi for posting your amazing collection of photographs and documents. I'm sure it took a lot of effort and expense just to find all these items and then to photograph and or scan everything to add to the Forum is just outstanding! You are to be commended for these postings! Bob
    My pleasure Bob and glad you enjoyed. Hope they can bring some reference point or use to other people here. I have one more nice RAD album to add over the weekend I have not shot yet. Will post when I get time. Be well and have a nice evening.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    My pleasure Bob and glad you enjoyed. Hope they can bring some reference point or use to other people here. I have one more nice RAD album to add over the weekend I have not shot yet. Will post when I get time. Be well and have a nice evening.
    Looking forward to the RAD album..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Third Reich Display Room Complete... Kirk.... You know better.... We can never get enough !!

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Third Reich Display Room Complete... Kirk.... You know better.... We can never get enough !!
    Yeah. When I built the room I put the word complete. Surely meant completely built but never done filling. Never done with the addiction of collecting.

?

So when are you really going to start collecting Rossi? Ha, just kidding.
    Seriously, you have quite the awesome collection. One day l hope to grow mine in to half of yours.

Hummel

?

My favorite RAD (Reich Labor Service) photo album with the original carton. Very mint & meticulously assembled. The photo album details the service of a RAD enlisted man serving (RAD Abtlg. 4/180 from April 1 through October 23, 1939). Contains 41 pages with 88 photographs depicting camp life, friends, work projects and various locals. The album's captions are all neatly handwritten using white ink and wish my German was better to translate it all. The album cover features the RAD insignia is silver metal with the title, "Meine Dienstzeit", My Service Time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete   WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete  

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete   WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete  

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete   WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete  

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete  

?

Ya have to love the history and photographs contained in such a time capsule..
    These men worked their a## off in basically combat boots and tireless schedule..
    The symbol on the book looks to a early FAD IMO.. I will post mine soon..

?

Kirk.. unfortunate or not.. Once I went RAD I never came back.. Such nice detail in certain items as you well perceive.. G

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Gebirgsjager Mountain Troop Album. There are 102 photos, many captioned on the reverse. Good images of GJ troops in the Alps and high mountain positions, GJ officers, field optics, artillery cannons, vehicles, good STURMGESCHUTZ images on the move in the field, knocked out Russian tanks, field bivouacs, captured Russian artillery, Russian POWs, nice images of Red Cross marked GJ motorcycle & sidecar, knocked out Russian heavy artillery image, GJ graves in the field, Russian river crossings, exhausted troops resting in the field, knocked out Russian concrete Bunker positions, and more.
    Great lot there Rossi I have seen some there in one or two of my books

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast