Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Your Year in Review

Article about: I'm sure many of you have been hard at work finding those gems for 2016. Show what you got! I'll start it off!

Not sure Michael. This has the fins nailed on with 4 nails rather than the 2 circular rivets ive normally seem but the tail seems to be the same for either ....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Your Year in Review
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Not sure Michael. This has the fins nailed on with 4 nails rather than the 2 circular rivets ive normally seem but the tail seems to be the same for either ....
    Was told that the retaining system (warhead to tube) was different for the 60 and the 100. Oh well. Doesn't matter. A nice piece non the less.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'll have to do some research Michael.....ill tell you what i find out next year!!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Well, i couldnt take the pressure anymore and i cracked. I had promised myself i would not start hoarding again.....

I am not 100% finished paying on two items, but since i decided to include them into my pile of old cloth, i will include them here.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your Year in Review   Your Year in Review  

Your Year in Review   Your Year in Review  

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Well, i couldnt take the pressure anymore and i cracked. I had promised myself i would not start hoarding again.....

I am not 100% finished paying on two items, but since i decided to include them into my pile of old cloth, i will include them here.

"You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave".........

Nice tunics!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I picked up these first week of DEC, I told the wife no more this year LOL! Both are matching numbers with nice clean bores.

Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your Year in Review  

MAP
    ?

Quote by cat66 View Post
    I picked up these first week of DEC, I told the wife no more this year LOL! Both are matching numbers with nice clean bores.

Curt
    Nice! Put them in the closet and bring them out to display in the new year...that way you can tell your wife with a semi straight face that they are a 2017 "addition".

My few bits,never posted as seperate threads.!
    Not sure why the images have turned.!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Your Year in Review   Your Year in Review  

MAP
    ?

Nice Jake. Been holding out on us!! LoL! Love the M16A1.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice Jake. Been holding out on us!! LoL! Love the M16A1.
    What do you expect from a Londoner.!shifty indeed mate.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9