Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Metal detector unknown

Article about: Hello Can anyone please tell me what kind of detector is this? I have it for long time and I want to sell it. So if someone knows who produced it, from which year its from and its walue?? Th

Default Metal detector unknown

Hello

Can anyone please tell me what kind of detector is this? I have it for long time and I want to sell it. So if someone knows who produced it, from which year its from and its walue??
    Thanks

Metal detektor vojni

Best regards

?

Welcome but I Cant see the image Im afraid.

You must click on Metal detektor vojni
    beneath the text.

?

It looks like a military type of detector. If it's NATO or Eastern block i am not sure of. However it looks like the add is from former Yugoslavia so maybe a left over from NATO? I used military metal detectors in the army as an engineer in Denmark. These are normally expensive but not ideal for civilian use, relic hunting etc. They can be used of course It looks NATO to me. "Vojni" should also mean "war" btw

Cheers!

Thanks for the answer. Yes the add is from Croatia. Do You know for how much it could be sold?

If its good and complete, i wouldnt give more than lets say 1500kn since theyre not good as the civillian ones. Buy a Garrett 350.

?

Buy a minelab excalibur II. Waterproof and have a lot of options. Have used one for years, dragged it with me around the world wherever i settle down.

Believe me, you will be tempted to put the coil in the pond when you are detecting. With a Excalibur II you can do so without being nervous of waterdamage.

?

Or Garret AT Pro and Fisher F5 i use them both:

Cheers!