Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

nice find on new field

Article about: by colletorww2 Wow, very nice! I wish I could find stuff like that in Norway too, the only good thing that has come out of the ground for me is Fw-190 parts and spent rounds. Thanks Vegar ju

?

Default Re: nice find on new field

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    Wow, very nice! I wish I could find stuff like that in Norway too, the only good thing that has come out of the ground for me is Fw-190 parts and spent rounds.
    Thanks Vegar just keep searching and study the history where you are searching ant things will start popping up

?

Which museum is it going to?
    Fjell fortress museum the unit who this badge belonged to was stationed there

I noticed you live in Bergen, do you have any suggestions for me where there are good places to search?(I go to Radøy each vacation and i'm also moving back there next summer).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by Atle M View Post
    Fjell fortress museum the unit who this badge belonged to was stationed there
    Nice I have been there 2-3 times already and I have a friend who is helping to preserve the medic bunker there(Paul B.) in case you might know who he is.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

When you move back just give me a shout and you can come searching with me

I'll do that, thanks, I came back from vacation 2 days ago, not much metal detecting(Found 1 plastic bag of Fw-190 parts), but I found loads of goodies in our house, Mauser bayonet, my grandfathers Norwegian pre-war military mess kit and Colt-rigg.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

?

Nice I have been there 2-3 times already and I have a friend who is helping to preserve the medic bunker there(Paul B.) in case you might know who he is.
    Yupp,know who he is the other guy who is working on the bunker (terje) i know wery well and also the boss of the museum (ole j)

?

I'd like to see better pics if possible and when you get the chance to establish the maker. It might be a Juncker, I initially thought it might be a Karneth but if there is no makers mark it can't be.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    I'd like to see better pics if possible and when you get the chance to establish the maker. It might be a Juncker, I initially thought it might be a Karneth but if there is no makers mark it can't be.
    Adrian. i'll check it and post better pics. i'm sure there are probably markings on it. i just didn't check it because i want it to go to the museum. but anyway,i'll check it

?

What ever make it is ,its in very good condition for a dig find, must have something to do with the soil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast