Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My New Flag

Article about: This arrived a few days ago. Previously discussed in this forum. Size 92cm x 46cm (36" x 18"). I will let the creases fall out naturally as best they can before I let Mrs Salzburg

Default My New Flag

This arrived a few days ago. Previously discussed in this forum. Size 92cm x 46cm (36" x 18"). I will let the creases fall out naturally as best they can before I let Mrs Salzburg near it with an iron!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Flag   My New Flag  

My New Flag   My New Flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New Flag
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Default Re: My New Flag

Thank you for the pictures, personally I am not able to confirm the authenticity of this flag.
    Maybe our Russian friends who watch the forum (there are many) can bring their expertise .

Berlin 1945
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My New Flag   My New Flag  

I can't help you either on authenticity, but it looks like a very nice flag. Hope it's a good one!

I would say, however, that I would advise against Hanging this flag, if you intend to display it. It is in Very fragile condition and if hung, would put an awful amount of "pulling" or weight on the weakened cloth. In a fairly short period of time, this action would extenuate the already existing damage and could well make it considerably worse. I would suggest rather than hanging, to fold it carefully to display the hammer and sickle and keep it on a shelf. A nice flag, in any case!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

youbugger! I was bidding on this flag!! lol

looks a nice one regardless, im tempted not to post items up on here in the future as everytime I do I seem to get outbidded lol!!

maybe framing the picture would be a good idea over hanging it??

?

That is a great looking flag. Could something like this be mounted in a way so that no further damage occurs?

?

You could try getting it framed so then you could hang it up without worrying about causing anymore damage.