Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?

Article about: Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have found this flag and would like your opinion on it. I have heard that most Soviet flags that are sewn are pre-1955. The only thing that is bothering me is t

Default Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have found this flag and would like your opinion on it. I have heard that most Soviet flags that are sewn are pre-1955. The only thing that is bothering me is the hoist as it appears to have brass eye rings. Could it be a foreign made one? All information is welcomed and thank you in advance.It is also double sided with the hammer and sickle on both sides.Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre-1955 Soviet Flag?
    P
    Many

Very interesting Soviet flag. A Soviet flag with the hammer and sickle emblem sewn on can also be a post 1955 production.
    Looking at the shape of the hammer and sickle emblem on your flag I think that there is a real opportunity that your flag is made before 1955.
    See also; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union and ??????? ??????? ?????? .
    It is difficult to say or your flag is made in the Soviet Union. Soviet flags were also made in other East-European countries.