Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL

Article about: Hello my friends, My good friend trying to sell this rare piece. But many people trying to tarnish his reputation. They all shouts "fake"Please be honest as you can and provide som

original one.
    here is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL
    P
    Many

?

Triggerself,

I did some research on your book, and I think it is a solid and accurate reference. I believe this style to be accurate and correct. I just do not have any good way to test this style of disk for forgeries.

Personally I like it and would have bought it if it wasn't a little high-priced (and I wasn't already paying for a vacation to the UK next week)

?

Slados28: No, but it was dug by my good friend whom I trust...

This one is OK. Unusual stamping but original.

Wonder if Matt L will chime in. I too like my EKM's and own various SS tags, but i have always been leery of this particular stamping and do not own any. They have been offered to me, but the questions of these exact stampings are debated in the community. SO i just passed. Until true, viable information comes to light on these types of EKM's i pass. I know some are "ground dug", but that too is debatable. With all the aging tricks out there I am very skeptical.

I haven't seen Matt for ages, I hope all is well with him.

Matt has not been here since the middle of last October...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I don't pretend to speak for Matt this was his last post in the forum:

Holy cow- how did this all become so ridiculous? I don't see long debates about the moral validity of detecting in numerous other, some long-lived, threads by other detectorists- so why here? And if the concern about the 'rules' for posting were the real issue, all it'd have taken would have been a simple PM to the original poster asking him to clarify the details- but no, it started with veiled accusations, and just spiraled down from there. Nice.

Well I'm done with this thread- if I can be of any further assistance blaksaussa, or you learn anything new that you'd care to share, please feel free to PM me. Man, I expect this kind of thing on other fora and it's why I no longer visit them; but the WRF was always pleasantly free of it- now for the second time lately this kind of thing happens and I find myself wondering if what used to be a nice place to come and help out is just going to be no fun anymore...

- - ------- - -

He has not been back since.

?

Dear sir,
    i have just found a a ww2 german ss id tag which you are talking about.
    It is on website tiger militaria .com page 6, item m8260.....56 /14ss-tjr..no11
    looks like ground dug.
    I hope this helps you solve this unique problem

all the best
    richard butsch

- - ------- - -

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE JUST FOUND A A WW2 GERMAN SS ID TAG WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    IT IS ON WEBSITE TIGER MILITARIA .COM PAGE 6, ITEM M8260.....56 /14SS-TJR..NO11
    LOOKS LIKE GROUND DUG.
    I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOLVE THIS UNIQUE PROBLEM

ALL THE BEST
    RICHARD BUTSCH

- - ------- - -

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE JUST FOUND A A WW2 GERMAN SS ID TAG WHICH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
    IT IS ON WEBSITE TIGER MILITARIA .COM PAGE 6, ITEM M8260.....56 /14SS-TJR..NO11
    LOOKS LIKE GROUND DUG.
    I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SOLVE THIS UNIQUE PROBLEM

ALL THE BEST
    RICHARD BUTSCH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast