Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL

Article about: Hello my friends, My good friend trying to sell this rare piece. But many people trying to tarnish his reputation. They all shouts "fake"Please be honest as you can and provide som

Here is the link, can't find a picture of it, but as it would appear to be in a similar series to other known dug examples I see little reason to doubt it is an original.

Tiger collectibles Militaria

Quote by BUTSCH View Post
    Dear sir,
    i have just found a a ww2 german ss id tag which you are talking about.
    It is on website tiger militaria .com page 6, item m8260.....56 /14ss-tjr..no11
    looks like ground dug.
    I hope this helps you solve this unique problem

all the best
    richard butsch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL
    P
    Many

?

Hi my friend

Today this appeared in Weitze.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL   1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL  

1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL  

Can’t comment on the provenance of the owner according to the auctioneers but it does look close to original in style.

?

another sample
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL   1/14 SS-T.J.R dog tag - Original/Fake (need opinions/info for very important case) - discussion for ALL  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3