Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2 french LVF EM, need help

Article about: Hello what is your opinions about those 2 EM ? found with LVF war-cross thanks for answers cordially Didier

?

Default 2 french LVF EM, need help

Hello
    what is your opinions about those 2 EM ?
    found with LVF war-cross

thanks for answers
    cordially
    Didier

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 french LVF EM, need help
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2 french LVF EM, need help

Hi Didier,

I can't say I like them myself- generally almost every single Kompanie in the German armed forces had different letter stamps for their Erkennungsmarken so one should really never see the identical letters and numbers on discs from different units- and while these are the same main unit, the LVF, they're not exactly the same one. Also the number style is nearly identical or is identical (it's hard to say since your picture isn't huge) to those on known fakes- the '2' is especially obvious- and the letters are tall, narrow, capiatal sans-serif forms, which is also common for fakes- real discs almost never had capital, sans-serif letters, nor were they usually squashed (tall and narrow). A further problem is that the blood group stamp was put on at a separate time and place after a disc was made- they were made in bulk, and only got a blood group stamp after issue- so virtually always the letter style is different than the main unit text; here they're the same stamp set (also common for fakes). There'd have to be some really convincing evidence to make me believe these are real...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

?

Hello Matt
    thanks a lot
    cordially
    Didier

Not only just what Matt said,but to Me,anyway,they look shiny brand New-there's absolutely no Age to them. Even the cord. 66 years old? Very doubtful. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."