Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

AUSCHWITZ SS id tag

Article about: The best centre in the world for authenticating Second World War items is the Simon Wiesnthal body who have been searching for Nazi War criminals since the end of the second world war.They h

Default Re: AUSCHWITZ SS id tag

The best centre in the world for authenticating Second World War items is the Simon Wiesnthal body who have been searching for Nazi War criminals since the end of the second world war.They have the biggest 3rd Reich collection of weapons, equipment, uniforms, insignia and badges in the world - all used to help identify and convict Nazi War criminals.

It may be time consuming but the volunteers who run the admin section are quite happy to help out research for a small donation. However since Simon died, a number of groups have claimed his mantle so search the internet for more information.

Cheers
    Shuggymac1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AUSCHWITZ SS id tag
    P
    Many

Default Re: AUSCHWITZ SS id tag

Yes, this may be true, But i have heard from several other people, when they sent items into them, they were not very nice , when they found out that they could not keep the item for their collections ( as a donation ) as they think everything should be given to them as a donation, or if you are an avid WW2 German collector.

Ive heard some people say , when the item comes back , it has stains from the chemicals they use, as they could care less if an SS item is destroyed or not.

And some have said they have kept pics, especially if its camp connected, as evidence to go after supposedly war criminals, and the US courts will not get involved for you to get your items back..

Myself, i would never trust an organization, that is dedicated to the destruction of the items we cherish, and collect.

I will never send any of my items to them, NEVER...

Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2