Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Can not find this unit?

Article about: hm.... is this id tag from 39. Gebirgs-SS Division "Andreas Hofer"

What is OP the EK?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can not find this unit?
    P
    Many

Quote by Matt L View Post
    You have to be a close relative- no country will provide personal information about citizens to just anyone.

And I was being facetious when I suggested if evidence this fantasy unit actually existed, I'd love to see it LOL

Maybe this is proof of the story that fakers 'seed' areas commonly visited by metal detectorists so some honest person will 'discover' a fake and can proclaim it 'Original 100%'- then he can sell others citing that find, which proves they're real. Except that it doesn't prove anything- just becasue a piece is dug up doesn't automatically make it real; more inexperienced people might be fooled, but it certianly doesn't make up for OBVIOUS errors like this one has.
    You're an idiot
    I am personally found with my metalldetector this spring in Austria Kärnten and in my collection!

I can not believe such nonsense!

Thanks for your help in identifying! :-(

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Oldest trick in the book these days , take a fake , dig a hole , take a photograph and it's a ground dug original !!!
    I would never have expected such an opinion from a moderator!

?

Quote by maximus View Post
    I would never have expected such an opinion from a moderator!
    Why not , this is the oldest trick in the book , in the case of this EK you need to provide some definate proof that this unit existed !!

Well, friend...it's the only logical conclusion, as we have no evidence at all that this unit even existed, and the markings are bizarre...What else are we to think? There are no options left for us...Sorry to disappoint, but surely you should be able to see why we reach this conclusion...
    cheers, Glenn

?

You're an idiot
    I am personally found with my metalldetector this spring in Austria Kärnten and in my collection!

Having an opinion does not make anyone an idiot , be careful with your comments !

How?

The detector find! I do not understand in German units!

this is my last mail ... it makes no sense to argue with you.

In that case, Viel Glueck und Auf Wiedersehen...We tried to help. If you don't trust our research then perhaps you should do your own...
    cheers, Glenn

Im really interested in this one. Have send data to the Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt)

Lets wait for more information.

?

You're an idiot

Ha! Yeah, I'm the idiot. Maybe you should read better- I wasn't suggesting you did anything wrong, but that you might be the victim here too. Some people. Well don't bother expecting any help from me ever again and don't get others to ask for you either- that's just lame in the first place. And you really should watch what you say- personal attacks will get you kicked out. They certainly won't make you any friends- it's a rather poor way for a new member to behave.

Sometimes I really wonder why we even bother. We present facts and all we get is doubt- with no proper reason. Well I'm done with this thread too. Go ahead, wallow in your ignorance.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast