Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

clear photos ss id disc

Article about: And yet another development- the new thread 'SS Tags' there's a disc also marked to the '1./ SS-Pi. Pol. E. Kp.' (here's the photo- Pol Disc) that has this same strange one-stamp first bit w

?

Default Re: clear photos ss id disc

And yet another development- the new thread 'SS Tags' there's a disc also marked to the '1./ SS-Pi. Pol. E. Kp.' (here's the photo- Pol Disc) that has this same strange one-stamp first bit with yet a different-looking second bit from the one you posted above Gareth (the 'o' is much smaller, for example); now stamps could be changed over time, but the Stammrollennummer of this new disc is only 457, so just 105 higher than this other one- awfully close and thus harder to see the change just happening to occur somewhere in there.

clear photos ss id disc

You can see the 'new' one (at the top) does match the one Gareth was interested in (middle), and both are still different than the third example (bottom), which has different spacing. This is very odd indeed...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement clear photos ss id disc
    P
    Many

?

Hi Matt

Very interesting, so what do you make of all these 1/ss-Pi?

?

I don't honestly know- it's not anything I've ever encountered before. The most logical answer is to see things like this as indications of fakes- but there are reasonable explanations and other factors that seem to suggest at least as strongly that the discs are good. Normally it's rather more cut and dried what's fake and what's not or at least there isn't a balance that leaves one so unsure. The best I can do is maintain my original position and say it's only worth buying if it's not expensive and/or you have a return guarantee. It is an interesting mystery now though- that's a plus in my book if one hasn't spent so much money that should the ultimate answer be negative it won't be too disappointing.

?

Hi Matt

Well I finally bought this tag, was not to expensive! Is there anything more I can do to check for originality now that I have it in my possession?

Regards
    Gareth

?

No, there wasn't a lack of anything in particular with the photos you had.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2