Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Collector Storage Questions

Article about: Hello all, I have a general question about your Erkennungsmarke "collections" how many disks do you have? and how do you store them? I have maybe a couple hundred disks and they ar

?

Default Re: Collector Storage Questions

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    WHY would you GLUE them?!!!!! I respect your digging skills and knowledge, but WHY GLUE?! Why RUIN history? Please explain further~
    Don't worry, I use small drop of silicony glue, it is fully removable. Trust me I am the last person who wants to ruin my finds collected for 15 years ;-)

- - Updated - -

I also prefer to let my ID tags breath, not to close them into coin holders....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collector Storage Questions
    P
    Many

There's no need to staple them into coin holders, Jan. Simply slide each tag into one of the squares on the coin album page. They are displayed fine and easily able to be removed and examined. Here is, at random, a sample page of this type to show what we are talking about. They do come in different sizes also, so there is much flexibility of choices.

Amazon.com: 20 (Twenty) - BCW Pro 20-Pocket Coin Storage Page - Coin Collecting Supplies: Toys & Games
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Originally I put the roughly 350 discs I had on a big 4'x2' framed display board with two little nails for each disc to hang from (or one if it was just a bottom half)- the more special ones are on a couple of smaller such boards (just thin plywood with edge moulding as a frame, stained and sealed); albums are reaonably good way to store things, but I like them to be out where I can appreciate them At least I did- after moving recently, mine are all in a couple of plastic bags in a box still...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2