Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ehrkennungsmarke, "58 div.nord 12s/ss.geb.art.reg6"

Article about: One ebay seller I thought I would warn you about "psysheja" This seller has listed many fakes, and advertises them as originals. This seller doesn't have much posted now, but const

?

Default Ehrkennungsmarke, "58 div.nord 12s/ss.geb.art.reg6"

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I found a dogtag on ebay that says "58 div.nord 12s/ss.geb.art.reg6" and on the back waffen ss (just found how to upload picture ) could you help me say if real or not.
    best regards Ehrkennungsmarke, "58 div.nord 12s/ss.geb.art.reg6"

- - ------- - -

rgt.6 sorry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ehrkennungsmarke, "58 div.nord 12s/ss.geb.art.reg6"
    P
    Many

One ebay seller I thought I would warn you about "psysheja" This seller has listed many fakes, and advertises them as originals. This seller doesn't have much posted now, but constantly posts new items. I can remember this seller had multiple Latvian SS volunteer tags posted (ALL FAKES) Felt bad for the unsuspecting collector that bought those. I was talking to my good Latvian friend awhile back about these fake tags flooding the market. He told me a group of relic hunters awhile back found thousands of blank tags in one location, and this is most likely the source of all these fakes. Some patterns ive seen with these fakes- Mostly all zinc construction, and they mostly originate from the Baltic region. Fakes can come from any region, but for some reason ive seen a larger amount being produced in the Baltic then any other. Be very careful when buying Erkennungsmarken, especially on ebay.

Best regards- Jarret

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    The thread you posted your tag in is a reference thread for fakes.
    I have moved your post and started a new thread for your tag.
    Members will be along that can help you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you very much Ralph. Could you send me a link to that thread? Not sure I would be able to find it otherwise.

Quote by kilroy View Post
    Thank you very much Ralph. Could you send me a link to that thread? Not sure I would be able to find it otherwise.

You are welcome.
    It's one of the "Stickys" at the top.
    Common Fake Fonts: look here first!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Luftwaffe 1941 View Post
    One ebay seller I thought I would warn you about "psysheja" This seller has listed many fakes, and advertises them as originals. This seller doesn't have much posted now, but constantly posts new items. I can remember this seller had multiple Latvian SS volunteer tags posted (ALL FAKES) Felt bad for the unsuspecting collector that bought those. I was talking to my good Latvian friend awhile back about these fake tags flooding the market. He told me a group of relic hunters awhile back found thousands of blank tags in one location, and this is most likely the source of all these fakes. Some patterns ive seen with these fakes- Mostly all zinc construction, and they mostly originate from the Baltic region. Fakes can come from any region, but for some reason ive seen a larger amount being produced in the Baltic then any other. Be very careful when buying Erkennungsmarken, especially on ebay.

Best regards- Jarret
    He does also sell original items, research and advice costs nothing.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    He does also sell original items, research and advice costs nothing.
    I know he sells originals also, bought some from him before. Just thought I would warn him of this seller, as he’s looking at ekm on eBay.

Best regards- Jarret

That's fair enough Jarret, there are a great many fakes out there and asking here first is probably better than losing out and buying a copy.