Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment

Article about: Hello friends collectors. I ask your opinion of these my three erkennungsmarken, the first I already know it's good, but I think so are the other two. They are all made of stainless steel. G

Default EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment

Hello friends collectors.
    I ask your opinion of these my three erkennungsmarken, the first I already know it's good, but I think so are the other two.
    They are all made of stainless steel.
    Giovanni

EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/RegimentEKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/RegimentEKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/RegimentEKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/RegimentEKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/RegimentEKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment
    P
    Many

As far as I can recall the SS Pz Ers Abt/Rgt only existed for a couple of months in 1945. The first tag was advertised by a dealer for 249 euro. I find the high number for a 1945 unit as well ad the overall condition and stamping on this one a bit odd. I have not seen an original, but I don't like this one. Others may feel differently.

Hello.
    As far as I know or.
    SS Panzer Ersatz Abteilung founded 06.01.1942 in Weimar-Buchenwald.
    At the beginning of December 1942 also he founded SS Panzer Ersatz Regiment.
    In early January 1943 both departments transferred to Bitsch.

""SS-Führungshaupt ordered the formation of a SS-Panzer-Ersatz-Abteilung with order SS-FHA, Org.Abt Ia/II, TgbNr. 2989/42 geh. v. 21.5.1942 with effect from June 1st 1942 at the SS-barracks at Weimar-Buchenwald, with staff, 1.and 2 light SS-Pz.Ersatz-Company and the Sturmgeschütz-Ersatz-battery. The cadre of the battalion was the former 6th company of SS-Kraftfahr-Ers.Abt, transferred from training ground Sennelager to Weimar in the end of May 1942.
    The SS-tank refreshment battalion was transferred to Training ground Bitsch in early 1943 under upgrading to a SS-Pz.Ersatz-Regiment with two battalions …
    First battalion commander was SS-Hstuf. Kurt Hartrampff""
    Last edited by gianni59; 01-11-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Hello friends collectors.
    No your opinion on the last two EKM? I checked and they seem to me conform to those published on "Die Erkennungsmarken der SS-Einheiten" also as a serial number. But I would also like your opinion.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment  

Here is an original in chrome-steel

EKM Panzer Ersatz Abteilung/Regiment

Stainless steel tags are not easy to judge with photos only, but I've got a good feeling for all of theme.

great ID´s!