Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EKM SS Stabskp 1 SS pz rgt 12

Article about: hello guys, i bought this one as an original from a friend collector, he gave me 100% warranty if it turns out to be a fake. So i know there are some experts here, what do you think about th

?

Default EKM SS Stabskp 1 SS pz rgt 12

hello guys, i bought this one as an original from a friend collector, he gave me 100% warranty if it turns out to be a fake. So i know there are some experts here, what do you think about this one guys?

Last edited by rbminis; 04-25-2015 at 12:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EKM SS Stabskp 1 SS pz rgt 12
    P
    Many

Not an expert but... I do have some experience, so for what it's worth --- here's my proverbial "two cents";

Why is it stamped on one half on one side and then the opposite on the other? The usual that I've come to expect is unit info stamped on both halves on one side and then, possibly, further info/soldiers roster number on the other. Also, I believe this is the first time I've seen "Nr" in front of what I'm guessing is supposed to be the roster number --- overall it appears a bit off in every aspect, imho. I'm not going to comment on the font, others will know more. Stampings also appear a bit fresh... aged fake?

Good luck though, hope I'm proven wrong... all I know is that I wouldn't have gotten this one before running it by experienced collectors.

?

I have a few red flags on this. On the "good" side they corrected the "nr" seems odd it is not fixed on both sides. No blood type.
    The "stabskp. I (or 1). SS Pz. RGT." is wrong. Should not be stamped that way. I would stay far away from that tag.

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Why is it stamped on one half on one side and then the opposite on the other?
    Not unheard of though.
    I do not like the one posted at the beginning of this thread either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph, I have seen a few examples of opposite sides stamped, like yours and this one, I don't have a problem with that. When an odd stamp style is combined with other flags it makes me less likely to believe in that tag.

?

oke thank you all, than i will send it back to the seller! greetings, Matthias

Good idea. The font of the 'RGT' is familiar as a fake to me. Matt would be able to comment better on this but has been absent from the forum of late.