Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ekm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS Help

Article about: Hello to all. I'd like one of your kind opinion about this EKM I purchased recently and has yet to come to me. In your opinion it is genuine? Of that military unit it is exactly? The abbrevi

Default Ekm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS Help

Hello to all. I'd like one of your kind opinion about this EKM I purchased recently and has yet to come to me. In your opinion it is genuine? Of that military unit it is exactly? The abbreviation "K.E.K." It means "Kraftfahr Ersatz Kompanie" or "Kavallerie Ersatz Kompanie"? I cut the photo and not to use the name of the seller. Thanks in advance. Giovanni

Ekm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS HelpEkm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS HelpEkm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS HelpEkm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS Help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ekm Verfügungstruppe Waffen SS Help
    P
    Many

Not like any Ss VT tag I have ever seen before. Sorry, it looks trash to me.

I don't understand why it would be stamped Verfügungstruppe and waffen ss!...

?

I am with Gunny, wayyy too much SS on this one.

There are also two serial numbers: with VERF.TR. 1267 and over 614. What you do you think?

?

Not good !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

These are probably not meant to be 2 serial numbers. The 2 numbers are probably there because on original disks the unit and sub-unit are usually stamped on. On this disk the 1267 is in a position where the unit would be, the number 2 is where the sub-unit would be. The other number 614 would normally be the roll number. The faker did not know how to stamp it properly, and as it currently is it makes no sense.

Hello to all. Thanks to you I have not purchased. I am very grateful to you. Giovanni