Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28

Article about: Bonjour! Are these dogtags originals? I see small differences in the letters. Merci

Default Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28

Bonjour!
    Are these dogtags originals? I see small differences in the letters. Merci
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28   Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28
    P
    Many

The first and last ekm show similarities in the font set used, but I've not seen rollnummern marked with a preceeding zero before. The wear on the top picture is suspicious and all three are not stamped in a style that I can recall seeing for this unit before. Can you show photos of the other sides of them please?

The only other picture I can find is from the front. The lower dogtag has been shown here in the forum before.

SS Erkennungsmarken Page 10
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erkennugsmarke Original? 13SS G.J.RGT.28  

Does anyone have an opinion on the dogtags?

?

The tags with Roll numbers of 0161 and 0165 seem very unlikely to be original when they are only 4 numbers apart but use completely different font sets. It is unlikely that these would have been stamped at different times.

Thank you for your opinions! Now i think the gogtag 0304 and 0165 are original. The 0181 is post war.

Hello.
    I think that only the half EKM is original and the "O" on it added later as a blood group.
    My example:

?

Gianni! you are a genius! I think you are correct. The half tag has an unfortunate blood type placement and a faker has made other tags with the O as a zero

An interesting point with the blood group. But the letters of the first and third dogtag looks the same.

Quote by hardy hard View Post
    An interesting point with the blood group. But the letters of the first and third dogtag looks the same.
    similar but not equal. You look good at the "R". These are the small differences that count.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast