Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Erkennungmarken H.G Flak

Article about: I was perusing the forum on fake spotting. I was looking at this piece, and was trying to determine its authenticity. The r looked correct not too hooked. Thank you for looking

Default Erkennungmarken H.G Flak

I was perusing the forum on fake spotting. I was looking at this piece, and was trying to determine its authenticity. The r looked correct not too hooked. Thank you for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erkennungmarken H.G Flak   Erkennungmarken H.G Flak  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erkennungmarken H.G Flak
    P
    Many

When tHe disc was stamped you can see a double struck error plus another error.

?

Humble,

I have the sister to this tag in my collection. I think yours is OK but I can post mine to compare when I get the chance. It might take several days.

Thank you for the reply Eike41. I other collectors tell me it was a good disc. I'm just surprised on how shotty the stamping is on it. The double struck D ,and the missing forward slash. Do you have any info about the flak unit itself ?

?

Some unit information:

Neue Seite 1

Thank you again for the info. 👍

?

Her is my HG tag 2 numbers from yours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Erkennungmarken H.G Flak  

Quote by humble collector View Post
    I was perusing the forum on fake spotting. I was looking at this piece, and was trying to determine its authenticity. The r looked correct not too hooked. Thank you for looking
    All good for me.

Very nice! Identical lettering! With the exception mine looks like a drunk kid stamped it.

I was looking at the disc today. It does have its individual character