Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Erkennungsmarke Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426, opinions?

Article about: Hello to all. This my erkennungsmarke of "1 Kompanie - Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426 markennummer 127" presents, on the back, the words "DEUTSCHES REICHSHEER" that has

Default Erkennungsmarke Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426, opinions?

Hello to all.
    This my erkennungsmarke of "1 Kompanie - Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426 markennummer 127" presents, on the back, the words "DEUTSCHES REICHSHEER" that has been obliterated.
    I hope it is good.
    Giovanni

Erkennungsmarke Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426, opinions?Erkennungsmarke Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426, opinions?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Erkennungsmarke Korps-Nachrichten-Abteilung 426, opinions?
    P
    Many

Yes a good one for sure.

?

Yes it is good, I like the REICHSHEER stamp

No-one cares that the font of the abteilung and stammrollen number are the same?

?

Yes I care most of the time when that comes up. However in this case the disk was probably a blank that the unit used to field make a replacement disk. Making a signal company disk on the back of a pre stamped authentic Reichsheer blank does not really increase the value much. When I see a rare SS disk stamped this way I am much more skeptical because the value is totally different.

Hello, thank you to all of the answers. Regarding the abteilung and stamrollen numbers, I think it is much better if they are different fonts. But I have 10 erkennungsmarken very secure because with the related documents (Soldbuch, Wehrpass etc.) And 8 to 10 have the same fonts of military unit and stamrollen.

Yes alot of Reichsheer blanks were reused in this way Eike. Of course Gianni, it is always worth being extra careful of Soldbuch with matching tag, with the Soldbuch you have the EKM details and sometimes the temptation to boost the value by making a copy tag to go with it it too strong for some fakers. Be careful and learn to spot the signs.