Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

A few of my "Erkennungsmarken"

Article about: I would like to share a few of my tags with you. Some were a matter of convenience, condition and price. Some are Panzer related as that is where my father served. Ralph.

Default Re: A few of my "Erkennungsmarken"

Thanks Jerry!
    I wish you luck in your quest.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A few of my "Erkennungsmarken"
    P
    Many

Ralph - some really awesome tags here! And yes, I'd count Pz tags to be exotic! Very interesting!

You've made me want to look for more now! Any specific sources you could point me towards?

Cheers!
    Josh

Quote by Aus der Traum View Post
    Ralph - some really awesome tags here! And yes, I'd count Pz tags to be exotic! Very interesting!

You've made me want to look for more now! Any specific sources you could point me towards?

Cheers!
    Josh
    Thank you Josh!
    I am sorry, some were from e-bay, some were from other forums, and some were from other collectors that I know. They were accumulated over about a six year period.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I figured that would be the case. It seems finding tags isn't as easy, as many dealers don't stock them in any decent amount.

Still, I suppose that means that bargains can be had! I suppose it's more fun sourcing them in that way anyhow..

Again, great tags!
    Josh

A recent addition to my Erkennungsmarken collection.
    It has obviously been cleaned.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few of my "Erkennungsmarken"   A few of my "Erkennungsmarken"  

Default 3 Inf. Ers. Btl 471

Another recent addition to my erkennungsmarken collection. I have been looking for a nice example with a leather pouch for quite some time now. I am happy with this one.
    Ralph.
    And a little artistic photo I took while I was shooting this tag.
    Ralph.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4