Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found 21 blank Dog Tags

Article about: Hey guys I thought I would share some finds a German buddy and I found on our recent trip to Berlin. We went metal detecting near a local dump and we found 21 German dog tags in total. It is

Default Found 21 blank Dog Tags

Hey guys I thought I would share some finds a German buddy and I found on our recent trip to Berlin. We went metal detecting near a local dump and we found 21 German dog tags in total. It is sad that they are all blank but they are still really cool to me. I found lots of nice stuff but I dont want to post it in the wrong section. Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found 21 blank Dog Tags   Found 21 blank Dog Tags  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Found 21 blank Dog Tags
    P
    Many

Default Re: Found 21 blank Dog Tags

Quote by Kolby72 View Post
    Hey guys I thought I would share some finds a German buddy and I found on our recent trip to Berlin. We went metal detecting near a local dump and we found 21 German dog tags in total. It is sad that they are all blank but they are still really cool to me. I found lots of nice stuff but I dont want to post it in the wrong section. Thanks for looking!
    Fascinating finds those! On my US Army Dump i once found 150 brass and stainless steel unstamped dogtags all in a pile in super condition as they were thrown in not long after 1945-the Germans obviously did same with items of their left over kit after the war. Cool items to find though! Regards, Tim.

Hey thanks for looking Tim, when my buddy found the first disk we were very excited and then we noticed it was blank! haha I am sure you know the feeling. Even after we found the 21st one we were still hpping to find one with a name on it haha

Hey thanks for looking Tim, when my buddy found the first disk we were very excited and then we noticed it was blank! haha I am sure you know the feeling. Even after we found the 21st one we were still hpping to find one with a name on it haha
    You never know the next ones you find may well be named! Theres sure to be some somewhere on that site so if you go back good luck and hope you find some really cool stuff. Regards, Tim.

Thanks Tim you are right we have found many tags in this spot with names on them, we pulled 2 SS tags from this spot in the last 8 months! thansk again for looking Cheers!

Thanks Tim you are right we have found many tags in this spot with names on them, we pulled 2 SS tags from this spot in the last 8 months! thansk again for looking Cheers!
    Thats ok mate and best of luck on your next trip there. Any chance of seeing some pix of the SS tags, sounds awesome. Regards, Tim

Sure bud here they are!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Found 21 blank Dog Tags   Found 21 blank Dog Tags  

Found 21 blank Dog Tags   Found 21 blank Dog Tags  

Nice erkunnegsmarken!
    Last edited by Glenn66; 08-02-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks Glenn! The Waffen SS isn't mine its a buddys I am try8ing to sell it for him.

Sure bud here they are!
    Very nice mate and thanks for showing them. Make sure you show us more as they are found-love this kinda stuff! Regards, Tim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast