Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

GD dog-tag?

Article about: Would this be an original item and what can be learned about this units war time activity?

?

huddyhuddy, To post two different items in one thread is confusing and may lack the "Original" outcome of your first question.. It would be better to post separate items in their correct forum / sub forum.. JMO G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GD dog-tag?
    P
    Many

?

All Fake, it may have been a blank re-used but in my opinion all of the stamping is fake.

Noted JMO, thank you for the tip.
    Much obliged Eike41.

I was told it was dug up at Kurland...the GD dog-tag.

Who is the seller?

?

The advice I always try to follow about items I am thinking about purchasing-"Always buy the item on its own merits never on the story around it" It has saved me a lot of money.

Cheers!

Thanks again Eike41. I can say the same thing about old passports that I buy and find: once you need to build a story then the item is not as "glamorous" as it should be...
    Morning Glenn. The seller is via a trusted friend not on this site. Though I trust him and got the odd good item from him or through him, this DT here will steer clear away from it. Your input here is valuable to one like me who is not an expert on these items. Thanks again you all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2